Introduction to Commercial Voices
This is our advanced option and is priced at $399+gst and includes:
One-on-one with Industry Expert (1 hour)
- Industry expectations – target markets, trends
- Marketing yourself as a freelancer – platforms, pay rate positioning
- Home Studio Setup Requirements – microphone options, acoustics, additional equipment, editing software, etc.
- Scripting Basics – Corporate, Hard Sell, Soft-sell, Informational, conversational, etc
- Q & A
Basics with Vocal Coach (30 minutes)
- Vocal exercises for warming up the voice and improving diction
- Read style vocal practice – inflections and understanding pacing for read types
- Recognising your voice and understanding how to manipulate it for commercial application
- Writing generalised commercial scripts using guide provided – 3-4 scripts to create (Copywriting services available at $99+gst)
- Listening to Samples
- Practicing vocal exercise and read styles
2nd Session – working with qualified Audio Engineer (1 hour)
- Microphone technique – body positioning, breath spacing and inflections, phonetic occurrences such as plosives and fricatives
- Demo recordings and edits
- Voice Reel provided on completion
Documented evidence of enrolment or attendance at WAAPA is required to secure these discounts.
Any questions at all, please feel free to contact us on 9278 8888 or visit www.magicstudios.com.au
Arrange a time to meet the magic studios crew and see discuss what package options would best suit you.